Friday, May 09, 2008

LUck Or FaiTH . cAuse & EffECT .

What is happening ? What is going on ? Wow.....I am wondering why is it bad luck keep following me ? Even if i stay away from it by using what " The Secret" had taught me , It still be able to track me  ! Maybe i should say , my mindset is still not stable yet , the negative taught get started after i dont get the chance ( refer to previous post of my blog). It cant be stop man ! I think it eventually attract many bad things happen to me . First accident by Grand Livina , Nissan , Second accident by Camry , Toyota . Both of it have similarity where i met with an unreasonable driver . Of course the recent accident is much more worst , it is indeed cannot be consider as an accident . I am innocent !!!!!

Haiz...It is an unforgetable incident . This tuesday, 6 May 2008 , i fetched my brother to tuition centre nearby . After he got out from the car , i left as usual . I use a small road ,where most driver likely to use that road to leave the tuition centre. Since i am not use to the camry yet , which it is such a big car for me . So , i drive it very carefully that and always be aware of cars around me . When i turned left , a motocycle with a indian driver suddenly appear in front of my car and asked me to stop . I saw his face expression , i have a feeling that this guys is with bad intention . I can understand his body language which he meant i cause the injury of his motorcycle . It is just weird and awkward since i dont think so i bang any vehicles . It is in fact i drove very slow and there should'nt be enough space for another motorcycle to fit at my left side . He keep asking me to stop and i dont because i did nothing wrong . I ignored him and drive to my house then . When i am on the way back , i noticed he was following me . I finally stopped and ask him what he want . He then shows his fierce face and mumbling some words which i dont understand . He speak malays and i comes to understand that he said my poor driving caused him to bang his motorcycle to a rocks which results some form of damages . His broken Malay lauguage is really annoying me , and i dont used to talk malay . I replied him and said:" I ....saya ...go back to rumah ....ayah ....." Oh my Gosh , i cant even really speak Malay properly now ! I REBUT him by saying that i did not bang him . So his motorcycle shouldnt be that badly injured. He mumbling again and raise his hand and turn off my car ! I am totally shock !!! Just that moment , my hands and legs is like shivering already . I am so nervous  and freak out . So , i ask him directly how much he want to repair . I gave him RM20 and he said all right . When i reached home and parked my car . He then appear in front of me with another indian guy . He is claiming that RM20 IS NOT ENOUGH . He act as if he got the Oscar award , his acting skills is really good man!!! I am really afraid that moment since i dont know what they will do to me . When i nervous , my mind is totally blank . All my law knowledge is gone , only one word appear in my mind : HELP !!! It is an ashamed for a law student ! 

After that , my mum, my cousin sister ( who i borrowed car from her - the camry is owned by her ) , my neighbour ( who is so close to my mum) came out and started to talk to them . He said i am the one who " SALAH"!!!  My mum is like so believe on him . My cousin sister then say her car dont even have anything crashed if i bang the motorcycle. The indian then changed what he said , and say that i over turned left and cause him to avoid from my car which caused him bang to some rocks . 

In my mind , i then think that why is it he can still drive after bang to the rocks . I mean he can get up so fast ?????  In fact , my car dont even have a small touch with the motorcycle.  Now , he said that he gonna give me back 20bux and want us top repair for him . AFter 30 minutes discussion , my mum decided to repair for him in a reason that afraid he will disturb my family if we report and do nothing . The head of the gangster then want us to go to the motorcycle service shop nearby. We are okay with it. Before we go there , my indian neighbour come back . My mum then ask him to accompany us to go there and talk to them . All right , finally i have someone who understand English . I explained everything to him and he trying to talk to them .
WOw , you know what ? It is do ridiculous ! The motorcyclist is like taking advantage on us and claim everythings on us !! Want us to repair here and there. ....In a logic way , his motorcycle suppose to have injury on the left side . He is now claiming for the right side too . The head of the gangster then arrived and said that we do not need to repair that much for him . He said :"Just the head of the bike ONLY." whO will know that the HEAD will cost us for RM480 ?????
I THINK the repairer also in their's side and taking advantage to earn more . It is now very obvious that he trying to put me in wrong which indeed i am not . My mum then get to know that i am innocent . woHooo.......I take a deep breathe . However , i am there and just dreaming . Almost no feeling . What am i dreaming there ? Well, i am thinking that why am i the one ? Why is it me again ? Me again ?? That night , my brother choonfei dont really revise for his exam but listen to my story . That night , i having insomnia , cannot sleep well. My heart is bumping so fast . Oh My buddha ! dEPresssion is killing me ! I am depress because why am i still a small little boy ? Why is it my mum protect me but i am the one being protected ? I want to be a man who protect people i love . Now , it is proven that i am not able to do that. I dont have the wisdom and not stable enough to face these. Can you imagine a lawyer get terrified when deal with client ? IT IS SO funny ! 

The day after that , i went to find my brother at his office . Although he dont have law qualification but he do have legal background with his political experience . He taught me the right way to handle this which i should make police report because i am in fact innocent and cannot be liable . I felt so release after talk to him. He also remind me the purpose i want to pursue a law degree . Yes , the reason i wanna pursue in this field is because i wanna ensure justice ! dOnt be afraid of darkness and evil ! 

After i stable psychologically , i think of it again . The motorcyclist doesnt wear any helmet , and most probaly he dont have license . In another hand , i have license and i gave signal before i turn left . bESIDES , if i want to take action in court , i can even sue him through tort law in tresspass to person ! God !! NOW oNLy the law i learnt come back !

Anyway , i think this kind of incident rarely happen to young teenager like me . So , i got the chance that people dont have . It might seems harsh . But , it is a very good experience for me . A very good lesson for a person who wanna get into legal field . 

It is a bad luck of me because of cause & effect.It is a faith and a destiny . I think my way on law field is getting more precise and interesting now . I will get ready ! 

No comments: