Tuesday, May 13, 2008

EX@m,exam,and Exam ; Future,future&FuturE .

Exam is just around the corner . Well , we tend to compare between STPM & A - level . Well , it is sad that i am also one of them to put STPM&A level into comparison . This is one of the reason why i finally choose A-level. People said , people said and people said , everythings is hearsaid statements which is not reliable indeed . STPM is very difficult! Thats what i heard.

All right , i am now studying Cambridge A-level and going to compete soon . It doesnt seems as easy as people thought . In fact , i think it is just so difficult since we do not have any model answer for any subjects . We only have guidelines . Besides , the Cambridge examiners also very strict in term of marking essays . We cant even really forecast or predict our result accurately. Also , the usage of vocabulary in the question is really freaking me up !( I have poor language proficiency, well , thats why...) I am not saying that STPM is easier or simpler . Please take note that i am not taking both of it for any comparison . It is just 2 different scheme or mode of exam . An easy conclusion: Nothing easy in this world . Whatever you have decided , if you dont put any effort on it , it wont result in a good way . 

Just let you all know my exam timetable : 

20th May - Sociology paper 2 - from 10 am to 11:30pm .
I have to answer 2 questions out of 3 . Each question have 4 sections . This paper will total up as 50% of my marks . 

22nd May - Sociology paper 1 - from 10 am to 11:30pm .
I have to answer 2 questions here as well but both from different sections . This paper will take 50% weight of my marks .

27th May - Law paper 3 - from 10 am to 11:30pm .
This is a Contract law's paper where all the elements of the contract comes here. Formation of a contract , Intention to create legal relations , Vitiation , Remedies . It is a tough subject where i have to answer 3 questions out of 6 choices in just 1 1/2 hours . Time management and writing speed is very important here . Of course the most significant one is the law & the cases .

               - Sociology paper 3 - from 2pm to 5 pm .
You might know how depth the Cambridge wanna test us by seeing the time given. 3 hours .I need to answer 3 questions out of 6 sections . Since my lecturer wont have time to complete the syllabus . So what he taught is just enough for me to answer 3 sections which means there's no backup .  The 3 areas are Crime & Deviance , Religion , Family & Household . To memorize those sociologist & the studies or the research is creating an havoc in my head !  

30th May - Law paper 4 - from 10am to 1pm .
This is an exam on tort law , which i interested the most . The areas being covered are Negligence , Occupier's liability , Private Nuisance , Rylands v Fletcher ( Escaped property) , Tresspass to Land , Tresspass to person , Defences . Eventhough i think it is interesting to study , but it is very tough when come to exam . 

I did not go for the mock exam today , my lecturer did not inform us yesterday or last week . I dislike those last minutes works from him . I knew i gonna get zero mark for that . As long as i dont get zero in the real exam is okay then . 

After 30th May , i am free . I hope i can score well . Law - A , Sociology - C is enough . If i get it through , then i can choose which university or college i wanna enter . The questions comes again ---- UK (2+1 twinning) or Malaysia ???? I am now standing in both sides . It is a tough choice . I dont deny that i am willing to go overseas to get the experience there , i dont deny that i have a lot of things which i cant easily just leave like that . In fact , my dad have the intention to let me study abroad .  

All right , today is 13th May , a weeks more which is so short !!!! JunHOng . You can do it !!! erMM....I can do it ! I am now finding a place where i can really study . My house is suppose to be the best , but after my cousin sister came . She is totally affecting my study life . 

No comments: