Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Progress

EU law- not that complex after all, wonder why i hated it so much last time. Easy and straight forward. History, Direct& Indirect & State Liability, Judicial Review, FMG, FMP, Fundamental Rights .

Company law - An interesting subject but really hard to score.Constitution, Corporate Veil, Agency, Director duties, and insolvency, minority protection.

Sale of Goods - I think i have quite a fair understanding on implied terms, exclusion clauses, nemo dat and agency. Shouldnt be a problem.

Human Rights- Right to life, Torture, Expression, Discrimination, Right to family life, Not too bad also.

I think a second upper is not that far away from me. I just need to read and i will be fine. I will keep my fingers crossed. Hoping everything goes really well.


1 comment:

Songbird Linguist said...

Bonne chance, mon ami! :)