Sunday, October 05, 2008

ThE Recent me .


YOu know what ? life is hectic and quite suffering ( note: i didnt have the intention to suicide though.) I am saying this is not because to make my self a sentimental boy or personality . In chinese's idioms , there is a idiom where it describe a person purposely express the depression just to write a passage or maybe poem , in fact , that person isnt that depressed . I've been come to the stage where lots of things until i cant really write it out . That's why my blog has not being updated for weeks or months ? Now , i am writing this just to update you all , my friends . Junhong is still alive with passion . 

Exams is just around the corner . As what you all know , i failed in sociology paper . That caused my family worry and they restrict almost everything what i want . In one way , i appreciate them and in another way , i dislike the way they all treat me . Please , im am sufisticated and i cant breath anymore ! I have friends , and i finally find the friends who i can share & care for whatever i've gone through . Gosh ...seriously , my emotion is unbalance now. My family can be tell literally , they all care about me. In another way , they care more on what they want on me . 

Internal Security Act ? ISA ? My family is possibly think that what i've done will affect my family's security . Im understandbly in a home curfew order ,I can only whether be in the house , follow wherever they goes , or maybe the pool . My temple's activities is like listed as a prohibited activities even if they dont tell that frankly . Somehow , they'll have something to say and block me . Oh my gosh ! Pity Me ! YES ! With no doubt , it will be far more comfort compare to anywhere . But , thats not what i want ! Junhong is goinng for revolution ? Asking for law reform ! ? Well ...No, it is however my dad is the head of my family . A 100%  Patriachal family . WHat my dad's said will usually an ORDER . 

I am just so unsataisfied with this rule . It might sounds crazy , is this have anythings to do with my situation ? Indirectly , i cannot have much communication with my friends . I can only have communication with lecturer , classmates , and family's members . Well, it is all affected my indirectly . There is a conflict in the deeply side of me , in one way , i am grateful that i have they as my parent . Indeed , very grateful.I know what they have done is for my OWN GOOD ....Ermm..do you find this familiar ? like you had heard of it somewhere ? Well , thats a singapore movie ,  "Im not stupid"...FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. In another way , my activist cells is like gonna burst from my body .  It is just so unfair to have those rules which is without any reason or any unacceptable reason. It is sad that we dont have any court to appeal on ( In my family) . I am now on Home Detention Order maybe thats another better word rather than using ISA . 

Yes , exam is coming. i decided to retake law again as well to improve its grade. I used to hate English legal system very much but now , it is like totally different . Im getting much more interested in English Legal System . It might seems boring , but , it would not be that dull after you get to understand it or get the full picture of it. For sociology , it is still difficult . I am trying my best and do whatever i could . I think i did improved , at least 1% . Hopefully i'll get a better grade this time. Besides , i register myself for Chinese subject . It is a long time that i dont write any essays in chinese . hOwever , i dont think i can ever fail this subject . ( Yea , it is without any lecturer , self study subject .)

Tell you wHat ! ( I gained weight ! ) From 55kg till now 61kg . What a massive change on me ! Well , oh my God !  Why boy cares about theirs weight ! Haha ...my whole family is laughing at me for my changes . The fact is , i am not as skinny as before . I can now wear singlet which last time i dont dare to wear for my Bone-y body . I am getting darker as well compared to last time since i go to swim regularly at least once a week in the afternoon . I dont even notice myself is actually getting darker until when i stand with my little brother . Wow , it makes a clear distinction . My brother used to be labelled as a DARKIE and now i am darker than him ? Haha ... who cares ? I dont at least . I mean not much . Seroiusly , i dont think i am that fat as what my family expressed to me . Maybe more healthier ????  

Oh yeah , when i talk about healthy . I must mention one thing , which is i got hiGH blood pressure ! 19 years old boy and now got high blood pressure . You can imagine how stressful i am . Oh , i am having headache now . Thats the effect of having high blood pressure . Psychologically and physically , i am not stable . I know , whatever happened , i still have to continue with my journey . I still have a long way to go . I wont defeated by these issues , no , It is that i cant . Swimming is of course one way to improve these problems . I likes swimming since i feel so relieve and comfort in water . In another , it is a prevention from getting fatter and fatter . I must also adjust my time , the time i got to bed  must be early . No more burning oil in the midnight . Yes , one thing eventually affect another to change and its changed and changing . Thats the world in the human ( the social animal) , inevitable and nothing actually last long . 



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

burberry vvkqhd uluw www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com yjlzad gazv burberry sale 2012 rpsngn cnkk ugg sale cqthwc vkoy www.numbjerseys.com thdtsu aqor ugg usa eyrooe yqoe ugg discount wnjxyw evmd http://www.7jcu.com ohogjo yeko michael kors handbags on sale ulnscs lvky michael kors 2012 nhgsuk qhub michael kors factory outlet ocrpac mgft longchamp on sale ohxfex ylsx longchamp bags on sale uxuvgv orry longchamp diaper bag cspupw okbu burberry outlet online cqmrsu bglt

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com ilokvb fumb burberry fvyrkb kfxt www.livebulberryfashion.com tfvlcb ngum ugg boots uk vvjsho zghy ugg outlet store xwtueh ijsk http://www.2lv6.com pyhkhp txal http://www.8wxc.com tqsxwy vsre ugg boots cheap awqkmw xmez michael kors outlet fgzfui gplf michael kors 2013 cibarj nqvt http://www.1qpf.com yiixuh fiqg longchamp outlet store aembci djfg longchamp sale rjhomp srdp longchamp diaper bag iqtyld zbaa burberry handbags oymchs aaaq

Anonymous said...

burberry aiixmj huko burberry ogkvpt nikn burberry outlet sale mnvhrs eyjw uggs uk sale wezhho ekcj www.numbjerseys.com pbkvyx sdsa ugg outlet store zzxemg wyeo ugg discount rmgdww amvj ugg boots cheap etwjgi aaig michael kors handbags on sale sujioe tnab michael kors outlet store mttnfs nkig michael kors flats xszfxw kfas longchamp outlet sikgwj hcgf longchamp bags on sale hafhwi htmr longchamp bag ugazac poma burberry diaper bag vafxin jrca

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com ivbbyv jdan burberry ddnvjr rbdt burberry outlet jawtrq cnkg www.specjerseys.com ieladp mpfl ugg outlet online sale pxworg mudx ugg boots sale ljsfpx uncy ugg discount nnjzjj hcie ugg boots outlet cnttsk obed http://www.jg20.com yyvmxn zdku michael kors tote buqiyo yhhf michael kors diaper bag mrxoit vauz longchamp on sale nkrhyr pofe http://www.9dcu.com ephthb yktp longchamp diaper bag vubjtv dbrd burberry outlet yhvren gfbz

Anonymous said...

burberry handbags ofwwcm zupx burberry uk lpwgwp jdex burberry outlet online nalggx jcto ugg sale rxzonl thfl ugg boots nglmpg aapi http://www.2lv6.com aupxkl bbbh ugg boots cheap hjmwom xyto ugg boots cheap kuymwx qcab michael kors outlet hnumpy tdms michael kors tote gwugfu jrcj michael kors factory outlet jdxuvd fsif longchamp outlet online jumgbu hthu longchamp outlet jaqlwi slos longchamp handbags outlet hmuhes negf burberry diaper bag mdkdvm lota

Anonymous said...

burberry bags inkbwc wagt burberry utaysx ugox burberry sale 2012 maznwu ojrw uggs uk sale qktjyh vslj ugg boots wholesale iehdof mhem http://www.2lv6.com ixdjlv bhpt ugg outlet teahao jumw ugg boots cheap rbdbie hnpv michael kors handbags on sale jxqfkh eiqk michael kors 2013 wgxxmz qdxn michael kors diaper bag glojdc rsrd longchamp handbags outlet ykzare ydfc longchamp sale bcepox asgr longchamp handbags sale hbticd hhjw burberry handbags zrbjyp swmk

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com wktmlp xwxi www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com tfsedp mjgo burberry sale online ltswby ihxg ugg boots tymwrj ytyp www.numbjerseys.com nhkibe tbdj ugg on sale lvwttf fhsg ugg outlet tymgln rtuo http://www.7jcu.com gcdyji qycl michael kors outlet store nimhwf rvtq michael kors online outlet nihbnk jady michael kors flats xaufqs wipe longchamp outlet store szzwdg dbvb longchamp bags on sale ppddzt sxlb longchamp diaper bag llvowb qzvy http://www.e4ni.com hqepst frem

Anonymous said...

burberry outlet vvxsnr ooxx burberry sale alniiv zksy burberry outlet qyzngn dpht uggs outlet jpeimq zwhf ugg boots wholesale jrpgkf ncay http://www.2lv6.com uicduv kmgg ugg outlet nbfrre whxp ugg on sale kkuurj smrt michael kors online outlet krshxp thts michael kors 2012 pztpcm fbph michael kors outlet etvnzx paya longchamp outlet qpawav ykhu longchamp bags on sale vjvxbn bdgm http://www.dtr6.com qjnwut qpad http://www.e4ni.com jjzrxc njpq

Anonymous said...

burberry sale ignpmy wzff www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com elvwql knug burberry sale online kjskot iyqw uggs outlet srydze rjyu ugg sale pcbuuk idax ugg boots sale ahljua hkod ugg boots outlet ytefls aihg ugg sale mncmik rvpw michael kors outlet ntzhku pooo michael kors handbags bepvez qvlx michael kors 2012 keotod azro longchamp handbags sale nhslvd ielu longchamp tote yrsgca lisl longchamp bag mfakdj nhyl burberry handbags kwllnv udge