Thursday, June 05, 2008

HOlidays ....WHolely dead ?

After 30th of May , my holidays was started . My friends who are going to sit for economics papers will only finish theirs paper on 13 JUNE , i guess . The result will only release on August . This indicates that i'll have 2 months holidays approximately . I knw someone might ask me :" Why dont you search for works , it is a good way to spend times and can earn some money ." Yes , i agreed with that view . However , i plan to improve myself in another way . I will start my english course which i stopped for months , i knw it is a waste of times to attend that course . It is a waste of money too if i dont go for the class . It cost >RM3000 FOR the whole course which the durations is 18months too . I will train myself in badminton playing skills and also swimming . Questions then come . WHy badminton ? Haha...how psychic am i ? haha, ermm... My little brother is a badminton fans and a good player in badminton , so-called an active guy ! He is an arrogant and he got some kind of ego attitude . As a brother , i think i got duty to guide him to a right path . iN order to do that , i must impress him in many ways . ( I goTTA beat him in badminton's skills !)... Last times , he played china's chess quite well , and i know nothing about china chess . So , he tend to laugh at me when i lose . So i tell him :" i am not a loser , just that i dont used to play chess and dont knw the skills . " So , i played with him and i lose  quite a rounds . I speak to myself :"it is okay to lose , as long as it is a way for my to improve myself . It is fine !" At last , i won . He is like amazed by my winning ! haha .... Now, another game turn - BADMINTON . So i will follow the same method . Failure in the way to success ! As long as i can assimilate into his world , it is okay for me to be a LOSER .

wELL,Holidays is always the most relaxing period . For me , it is not . I got a lots to think about and plan ! I might be seems so relax , but it is indeed one of my planning to achieve my mission  . The outcome is coming soon in the future ! Last Sunday , I went to Genting Highlands . It was not a planned trip ! But an trip that out of my expectation , it is purely an coinsidence . On the same day, i have a gathering with my primary's school's friends . We dont get to meet and see each others for years . Seriously , it is a rare chance ! I must now express my appologise and appreciation to Lai Tin Wei who organised the gathering . It's sad that i cant attend that gathering . I was forced to go by my siblings . I might not a good friends or student , but i am a Good brother ! No one can deny that ! You know what i good brother will do , right?

I think Tinwei may  sue me in breach of Contract . First , it is opined that there's a bilateral contract between 2 of us which is a promise for a promise . So, i am indeed the offeree who asked for the gathering , then Tinwei is the Offeror who accept my promise to organise a gathering .Patridge v Crittenden .There is a valid consideration even thereis only orally promise , i am however got the practical benefit .William v Roffrey Bros. In fact he organised the gathering so that i get the chance to meet with my primary school's friends . There is no misrepresentation and any mistake since everything made clear in phone . However , he might sue me . But , i can argue that the act of him is not a valid consideration since it is not specifically for my benefit . Besides , there's no intention to be bound legally since it is only a party . It means at the early times ,the contract is not even exist ! In fact , I do not promise him that i'll come . It is just purely his assumption for my attendancy . The claim will however fail at last !  

However, I do feel guilty for that . I will organise another gathering to show my confession and my faithfulness . Take notes that i do not state Where ,When and How .

All right , whatever ! It is in fact i went to GENTING with them . ....THEM?? My aunt's family and her friend's family . It has been years i dont go to Genting ! As all of us know ,This place is cool & Cold tourism destination. We reached there by around 8pm and then we check in . I like the hotel the most , it is so comfort ---a nice place to rest & sleep ! --- I am a sleeping addictor . 
  Highland's Hotel outview
Upperview from the Room

After we checked in , we had dinner at a classy restaurant , the decorations there is attractive and it is comfortable. It gave us a very good first impression . The food there will only get a C from me if they need me to grade it  . Not to say it is bad and disgusting but it is just not up to the standard , it is just totally opposite with the atmosphere of the restaurant. Anyway, i will still thank my aunt for giving us such a comfort dinner (not applicable to say it nice ..hehe...sorry...). After that , we then go to watch a magic show (so-called) . I like the lighting effect and the music there . For the show , it is just SO-SO (comme si cOMMe sa -french) .It is not that i am so critique but the show is just bad ! I fall asleep when the show is going on . On that night , Me and my siblings went to starbucks and enjoy the cappucinno there . The main purpose is of course to surf net there . Haha....cant spend my days without checking my mail.


Show time- DREAMZ

The day after the show , we went to outdoor games . Seriously , the price is rather unreasonable for me , it cost RM 190 for 4 persons . The games is fun and exciting , Especially the wAter boat , that is so risky ! Besides that , the indoor games is so boring . I am wondering why those people can stay inside with those boring games for hours and hours . I think i prefer the Snow House ! It sounds and look so new for me , White snow falling from the top . Wow , the feelings is so Syok ! As what people do inside , we play with the snow . I felt so cold , however i am not shivering as others do . I am wondering why is it my immunity system become stronger than usual ? Maybe i get used to the coldness already since my college is just extremely cold and i still be able to stand with it without my jacket . 

My Younger Brother is undercover 

The Coffee Terrace

The most exciting period is when i get back to the hotel and get to take some sleep . The last day in Genting , we all had breakfast at Coffee Terrace . The Buffet there is okay , not to say it impress me but at least the service there is good and satisfy my needs . I have no idea whether it is a well-known buffet restaurant or not . From what i see , it is well managed . The designs of it do created a comfort atmosphere. Unfortunately , the buffet there is not completely serve yet. The sushi is still not ready yet . Overall , everythings is average. Right after that , we all straight away rush to hotel and then halfly dead lying there - SLEEP !!!!

Maybe u will say that GENTING is a nice place , why i descibed it as if it is a nightmare to me ? It's a very subjective matter where it really depends on each individuals . This place is just not belong to me , not my place . I prefer beach !!! tHE sun , the beach with white sand , the sea !! This Holidays is almost make me wholely dead . GOsh ! mOnths to go ! 





No comments: