Monday, August 11, 2008

Failure

History was made , everythings had been recorded by time , and i failed . Thats fact and i couldnt do anythings about it . For the first time in Junhong's academic record , the word "fail" has been dropped down . How sad ! =.= So, everyone here listen up . I failed , Junhong failed . Dont be suprise . What you need to do is remains to be silence and i will find my way. Please dont ask me why and how since i really have no idea . Not enough of hard work ? or maybe smart work ? Not brilliant  enough ? Not enough of coursework ? Not enough of lectures ? or Maybe not enough of oxygen. There are lots of possibilities . 

Seriously , i was speechless when i saw my result silp . It is stated beside sociology - UNGRADED . " WOw , ungrad....ungraded....!"  I know i failed only 1 subject , and that is enough to stop me from pursue a law degree . Generally , i suppose to be very sad . However , i just take 10 second for the sadness and i step out from college . To find a solution . Problem is right in front of me , and i have to find a way to solve it and make it better .

sOrry , dad & mum . I knew you gonna be very disappointed . At the same time , both of u dont wanna hurt me . I am so sorry . Just one step , and i'll be stand in the LLB stage . However , i failed to step on that stage . Please forgive me . 

I hate the way my bro look at me . He look at me as if he is damn happy with my failure . Oh my God ! Thats hurt ! My own brother look down at me ? I cant take it . Nevermind , i will take that freaking smile and i will surely break that smile in the future. I know i am not stupid ! How dare you looking at me in that way ? Im sure u'll be regret very soon . 

                                  笨小孩
哦~ 宁静的小村外 有一个笨小孩
出生在陆零年代
 十来岁到城市 不怕那太阳晒
 努力在柒零年代
 发现呀城市里 朋友们不用去灌溉
 花自然会开

 哦~ 转眼间那么快 这一个笨小孩
 又到了捌零年代
 三十岁到头来 不算好也不坏
 经过了玖零年代
 最无奈他自己 总是会慢人家一拍
 没有钱在那口袋
·)
哎哟 往着胸口拍一拍呀 勇敢站起来
不用心情太坏
哎哟 向着天空拜一拜呀 别想不开
老天自有安排

哦~ 他们说城市里 男不坏女不爱
 么想也不明白
妈妈说真心爱 会爱得很精彩
结果我没有女孩
笨小孩依然是坚强得像石头一块
只是晚上寂寞难耐
 
哎哟    ! 往着胸口拍一拍呀 勇敢站起来
        管它上山下海
哎哟 !    
向着天空拜一拜呀 别想不开

    老天自有安排
                     老天爱笨小孩


>>>>>>>....我不是笨小孩....<<<<<<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

failure so wat? everybody will hav to fall down b4 they really learn to walk rite? failure is success's mum. haha..