Thursday, June 26, 2008

Unexpected

HelO , WeLCome back to my blog ! My holidays started since 31th May , I didnt look for any jobs , i didnt join any trip and i didnt register myself for any seminar ...ermm....YET . ThOse people who dont know me will have an impression which they will think that my life is meaningless and unfruitful . It is true in a sense , indeed it is quite true just IF i stay at home. Life like this is making me halfly dead ! It is has quite a times i do not update my blog . You know why ? I have nothing to write but lots of thinking and dont know where should i start . These meaningless life is handicapping in thinking . Last times , i can easily write a blog but now , I just starred at the pc and think . Keep thinking .... My heart whispered :" What Is HAppenning to me ?" I mean my brain which the usage is less than 10% . 

I feels like i am a blank paper . TotAlly blank ! Brain is need to be train well so that it can be maintain in a fit condition . Or ....oR , what i think is processing in a fast way until i dont know what should i write ? Too much of thinking is making me insane ! No , it should be contruct is this way :" TOO MUCH OF THINKING WITHOUT ANALYSING IS MAkiNG ME INSANE ." Seriously , i feels like manythings which is unexpected had come to my life . Last saturday , i attend the class which conduct by buddhist society and the teacher touch on the issue of brothership . At the moment , the image of my so-called brother suddenly pop out frm my mind . Poor him , if i am now claiming that i went through so much of hardship , what is him them ? He is now facing such a big problem .I wont disclose so much here , but at least you all will get a basic picture on what had happened . I KnOw this friend for almost 10 years ! For the past few years , we shares our thought on studies , method in life , Idea on buddhism ideology .I finally come to understand that Friendship is hardly maintain . It is NOt a simple individual based but two peoples or maybe more . The in common must be achieve in a balance way . Thats Friends. If we follow the method given by the lord buddha . The six ways for people to stay together which will of course result in a calm and peaceful way . Wanna know what is it ? Curiosity in your mind is killing you ? Haha...well , e-mail me and i'll let you knOw . 

These days , swimming seems to be the only healthy lifestyle that i have . I like swimming . Yeah ...thats rather obvious , i know . wHY ? why swimming ? I wont deny if u said that i am a water boy . : i AM not saying that i am a fantastic swimmer or excel in swimming but i feel so release when i get into water , I feels like its my home .> Dont laugh at me ! Its true , it is not a truth in a factual context , but it is just so true in describing my feeling . Blue-y water , white-y beach , windy feeling , warm-y sun . YOu may have a conclusion on what is my favourite colour : BLUE and whIte . You may include Black as well , it does not means mysterious to me but it is the only colour which can contrast the white . I need to know the wrong way in order to know what is right , at the same time , i need to understand what is right in order to establish the wrong . Both of it is overlapping each other . 

Time flies , here come the JULY . Thats how horrible the time is , now u see and nOw u dont . Here come the JULY and August is just right after it . THats fast ! My result gonna come out and i really hope that i'll get through . I am not expecting i can pass it with flying colour but oNly passes . Im so nervous ! Someone please calm me down .  please .... Cold water will do fine ! ...

One more thing which i was and still curious about it .  It is all about one of the closest people in our life ! Our ? Uh..huh ? it hav something to do about me ?  I would answer you : Yea , Definately . It is all about father , dad in another word .  hOW DO u spend your Father's day which just past months ago ? I noticed one phenomena where people tend to have a grand celebration on Mother's day , but , when come to father's day , people will pretend like as if they dont know when is father's day . DOnt ask me how can i notice it . I wondered and now still wondering . 



No comments: